Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference or Bust!

I made it, I made it, I made it! I'm so glad that I worked out my schedule so that I could take four days and travel to UT with my single's branch. Being with my family, seeing the Prophet, and hanging out with friends, what could be better? My favorite talk by far was the first one, or one of the first ones, about burdens. I also remember a talk while I was in the conference center on Sunday Afternoon, where I had tears streaming down my face, but I can't remember which talk! Just the feeling. I had lots of small answers to prayer, and just enjoyed the whole experience like never before.
Pictures

From October, Conference Trip!!

Trip there


Babies!









Hair today gone tomorrow?


We're going to General Conference :D




I feel like a missionary. I don't know if I've ever worn the likes of this outfit.

Friends


This place is HUGE!


I love Darren's face.


Free Hug People- have you seen the Youtube video?


A typical day at the Harrison Hotel



Thankfully we were going the other way!

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home...


SNOW!



Why the face?


Yes, I still hate socks...


And yes, I still pay for it!

No comments: