Thursday, October 1, 2009

I've noticed:

  • Guests in October are much more calm when it comes to bad weather. For some reason fog and rain on the 4th of July makes people a little upset. Now everyone seems to take the SNOW in stride. That is nice, as well as the fact that we have some open rooms to move people to when they're upset! A full lodge is good and bad.

  • Time is relative. I think the minute the clock turned to 12am this morning, I got excited. Suddenly, though yesterday it was only one day more, October is here, and there are only two tiny weeks until I am done with my job! I leave for conference after work tonight, spend a few days with my babies :D :D :D , get back and spend about 10 days working, and planning the trip home. Then it's off to UT, and where see where my life leads from there. I'm feeling the excitement rise as it gets closer to 2pm and I can be off.

No comments: