Saturday, October 10, 2009

What would we do without a sense of humor???

So, my Filipino friend made me realize something the other day. People in other countries, (or is it just the Philippines?) don't mind saying whatever comes to their mind! Greg says, "I've noticed that your stomach (I hope it's because I was wearing a bigger shirt under my jacket) is getting bigger than it was." Then he said that he wouldn't tell anyone if I was pregnant! Needless to say, I went home and did a few sit ups :) In case you see me soon, and I seem fatter, don't worry, I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!! I just haven't hiked in a week or two. lol.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Funny! I cant believe that he said that! I had someone ask me if I was pregnant again! You have a good sense of humor about it. In your "Sister Missionary at Conference Picture in the title you don't look fat.