Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm still alive!

I saw my blog note on a friend's blog and realized that it's been four days since I last posted! This is to let all of you worried people know that I am still among the living, and I haven't even hiked this week except for the missionary hike up Harney. Whew, I knew you'd be worried.

Update: I love to see the temple, I went inside Saturday... It was a lovely experience, but I left wishing for more. I think that if you have to drive forever and ever, you should stay longer than one session. But what could I do? We didn't coordinate very well, so I thought everyone was leaving, but saw another branch member in the next session, but didn't know waht was going on, so we ended up going to lunch at a chinese buffett (I'm not a fan, I've been to two and the food isn't good. I like it better hot) to wait for Devin. Being in the temple was great this time. I got a lot of answers, and felt a stress relief... which will hopefully continue throughout this week.

Good news (possibly)! My branch is going to go to General Conference, and I might be able to go along; even though I'm only supposed to have 1 day off a week- it's past my contract date for ending the season, so maybe my manager will work with me. I'll talk to them as soon as they get in and let you know. Everybody meet at Cheryl's- if you know who she is of course- if not, call me and we can meet up! I'm so excited for it to work out, to be able to see my familia (hopefully), and of course the babies that I've been missing so much. It's sad that they won't even remember me, so it's a one sided missing-ness. Oh well, at least it's something to look forward to, hopefully.

Future Plans: Don't ask, I DON'T KNOW.

Dear Mr. Austin- feel free to leave a comment, since I know you read through my blog for an hour ;) And, while you're at it, feel free to skip parts!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I loved you line about going to the temple Saturday. Very poetic. The temple is pretty cool and drains all my worries and stresses.