Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things that make me go hu? Part 509

Why:

Why is it that some people can be on their second marriage, before I can find one guy?

Why do people through bouquets at weddings? I think that practice should be abolished.

Why are there so many, songs about rainbows?

Why does it show up on the live feed every time I fix something on my blog? Can't it only show when others arrive?

Why do I laugh at my own posts? I'm such a nerd.

Why is it so hard for me to plan things that work out?

Why is the coke machine buzzing so loudly?

Why are tourists so crazy? (See picture and my face)

From August 2009




From August 2009



Why hasn't Sister Hinton told me who that guy is?

Why is timing so weird?

Why does UT seem so far away?

Why is it that right when I want to sit down to eat, another person comes to the desk?

Why is chocolate soooo good?

Why am I so blessed?

Why did a chipmunk just run across the floor of the lobby?

Why have we not caught that chipmunk yet?

Why is it that everyone I know seems to be pregnant, or just had a baby? Must be the water :)

Why do I find myself missing my ex's family? Especially when I see that people visit my blog from his sister's? They really were lots of fun.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Funny stuff! ... I think sometimes a guys family is easier to love then the guy. (Talmage is not the case, I love him and his family, this is my disclaimer.)

Rachel said...

Can you take that stupid hanicap thing off your comments for me please. It bothers me and I post less comments because it gets under my skin.

Rachel said...

Oops I spelled handicap wrong, guess I am handicap and you might need to keep that dumb word thing on her after all.